Welcome to Anoint Skincare. We are a boutique skincare company based in Kerikeri, in the beautiful Bay of Islands in the far North of New Zealand. Founded on the belief that nature knows best, our ingredients are all natural. We are passionate about Essential Oils and their therapeutic properties and hand craft our range in small batches.
Anoint evolved in a small eclectic gallery on Waiheke Island called ‘Upcycle’ and initially all of our packaging was upcycled from damaged books, maps and unwanted sheet music and discarded embellishments discovered in op shops and car boot sales.
Our packaging has now evolved into a philosophy of ‘reusable or recyclable’. Where ever possible we use glass, tin, cork, ceramic or cardboard rather than plastic.
● Handcrafted Small Batches – proudly made in Kerikeri New Zealand
● Nature Knows Best – we use 100% natural plant based ingredients
● No Chemicals - no preservatives, chemicals, parabens or fragrances
● Essential Oils – carefully selected and blended for their therapeutic properties
● Sensitive Skin – natural ingredients make our products suitable for those with sensitive skin
● Passion for Packaging – gorgeous, unique packaging designs with boutique touches
● Reuse or Recycle Philosophy – where ever possible we avoid using plastic in our packaging
● Not tested on Animals – we are against any form of animal testing
● Affordable Indulgence – an affordable indulgent treat for yourself or a friend