We are a boutique skincare company based in Kerikeri, in the beautiful Bay of Islands in the far North of New Zealand. Founded on the belief that nature knows best, our ingredients are all natural. We are passionate about Essential Oils and their therapeutic properties and hand craft our range in small batches.
Anoint evolved in a small eclectic gallery on Waiheke Island called ‘Upcycle’ and initially all our packaging was upcycled from damaged books, maps and unwanted sheet music and discarded embellishments discovered in op shops and car boot sales.
Our packaging philosophy is now ‘reusable or recyclable’. Where ever possible we use glass, tin, cork, ceramic or cardboard rather than plastic.
- Handcrafted Small Batches – made in Kerikeri, New Zealand
- Nature Knows Best – we use natural plant-based ingredients
- No Chemicals – no preservatives, chemicals, parabens or fragrances
- Essential Oils – carefully selected and blended for their therapeutic properties
- Sensitive Skin – natural ingredients make our products suitable for those with sensitive skin
- Passion for Packaging – gorgeous, unique packaging designs hand finished with boutique touches
- Reusable or Recyclable – where ever possible we avoid using plastic in our packaging
- Cruelty Free – we are against any form of animal testing
- Palm Oil Free – we choose not to use palm oil as an ingredient in any of our products
- Affordable Indulgence – an affordable indulgent treat for yourself or a friend